Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Course Reflection on Blog















I enjoyed this course. I liked creating and maintaining my own blog. I am now really comfortable with using blogs and appreciate how they facilitate interaction and discussion. I can really see how blogs could become more and more popular within the classrooms. I love the idea that students can respond at their own pace, which allows for a more realistic reflection of the content. I also found that using my blog helped me to stay on task with my readings and made me feel comfortable with responding. I could see how using blogs could encourage shy students to participate, although I do not have that particular problem. Posting my reflections on my blog and responding to everyone else along with the class discussions really helped to tie everything together.

I really learned a lot in this class including how to incorporate the technology I learned within my classroom.

Adrienne

1 comment:

Dr. Wayne E. Wright said...

Thanks Adrienne! So glad you enjoyed the class and found it useful!